2010: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wondered the same thing. Pratt was gone today, but no HW was listed. Lorraine continues to be listed first among the Associate Head Writers.

Also, Tracey Thompson has been demoted. She wasn't listed among the AHW and wrote the script today. Chip Hayes seems to have taken her place among the AHW.

• Administrator

AMC:

- Lorraine Broderick last listed as Co-Head Writer on February 15

- Charles Pratt Jr. last listed as Head Writer on February 16

- Tracey Thomson last listed as Associate Head Writer on February 16

- Lorraine Broderick first listed as Associate Head Writer on February 17

- Chip Hayes first listed as Associate Head Writer on February 17

- Tracey Thomson first listed as Script Writer on February 17

I hate that Pratt was credited as sole HW for that one episode - what was the point of that? :huh: That means I have to credit Pratt for one episode as HW? That's so stupid!

August 27, 2008 - February 5, 2010

Charles Pratt, Jr.

February 8, 2010 - February 15, 2010

Charles Pratt, Jr. & Lorraine Broderick

February 16, 2010

Charles Pratt, Jr

February 17, 2010 - Present

No Head Writer listed

And Tracey already got bumped down.....that doesn't bode well for her. So with Chip Hayes no longer the lead SW, I guess Rebecca Taylor will take over as lead SW? Go Rebecca!! LOL :D

• Members

Ok yesterday could have been a glitch since she wrote the script.... Tracey was back listed among the AHW's today. Hayes was not there. Tara K. Walsh wrote the script again today. LOL I don't recall she having the K. last time. Her script was better than the first one, but still not great.

Again, no HW. So I guess we will be without an official head writer until Kreizman and Swajeski begin.

• Members

Strange. While I can see whoever does the AMC credits forgetting to list Tracey Thomson with the AHWs yesterday since she was also the scriptwriter, it's odd that they would accidentally add Chip Hayes to the AHWs.

I am not looking forward to Kreizman's arrival. I was just reading an interview with Kim Zimmer and Robert Newman where they took some swipes at his writing (the main point being that he doesn't write from character, which is supposed to be what AMC is all about now) and his ATWT is just plot plot plot.

Archived