DAYS: January Discussion

Guest dc cubs

Ewww. Justin is Stephanie's uncle. Steph's dad, Steve and Justin's wife Adrienne (I'm not sure divorce is final yet) are brother and sister.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

I know in the end that Bo and Hope will get back together. Like you, I do think Bope will be broken up for awhile though. I see a lot of Bope fans on various boards who think this is just a minor blip and Bope will be back together in no time. Bope was on serious backburner before this marriage strain so I so no need to rush a reunion. That would only put them on backburner again.

• Administrator

Exactly. "In no time" = no thanks. I don't want to see a Bo/Hope reunion for a while. I want an affair in 2011 but I want it to be better than Bo/Carly's affair (if I was a huge Bo/Carly fan, I would've been pissed...I would've been like "that's it?...I waited 16-17 years for that?") I want to see something as good as John/Marlena's affair (that is the gold standard affair storyline for me). Then in 2012, maybe that when the full reunion can happen.

• Members

I like that because at least it gives Bo and Carly time to actually be a viable couple and to see if maybe they should be endgame. I know if the show were to end at any point endgame needs to be Bo and Hope but I'm talking more along the lines of committing to Bo and Carly as long the show lasts and only going back to Bope when the show ends because I feel like there is nothing left for Bo and Hope together at this point.

The way they've progressed Bo and Carly is refreshing. Bo finally had enough of Hope after all these years. He wasn't going to bend over backwards anymore. The show has done these kinds of stories before and took the realistic approach. Carly was an escape for Bo from everything. The more time they spent together, the more the memories and feelings flooded back. It's comfortable with her and that is why he's gone back to it and doesn't want to leave her. It's the easy choice and there is less to deal with. There is alot to work out with him and Hope and he doesn't want to try anymore. They've tried so much and issues keep coming back. He's spent and I think she is too only she has no one to turn to the way he does. Bo's been able to find love again (Carly, Billie). Hope never has and that critical difference is coming into play.

• Administrator

jla-bat-signal.jpg

:lol:;)

No matter how "realistic" or "refreshing" the B/C reunion was, I'm never going to buy it and will always wish it was done differently and slowly. It didn't click with me. You don't need to try and justify it to me every single time I have ojbections to the reunion. It won't work, man. LOL Plus, how many times can we go back and for on this issue? Isn't this like round 5? :lol:;)

• Members

I wasn't trying to convince you because heaven knows that just isn't worth my time. I was just stating my view on it. I wouldn't have even quoted your post if not for the fact that I liked your idea for a Bope affair down the line after they are apart for awhile. My response had nothing to do with trying to persuade you of anything.

I know you were joking (the Bat signal thing is funny) but not every one of my posts is designed to try to convince you or anyone else of anything. Alot of times I only quote your posts because your posts always lend themselves the best toward a debate, at least for me. In this case, I was simply stating my viewpoint and I can't help but feel like you take what I say as some sort of joke like my sole reason for posting is to get on you when you criticize. Maybe I'm taking this too seriously but I feel like my opinions get demeaned by you at times because of your reaction to them.

• Members

I always enjoy the Carly and Mel scenes...they are great together. I thought on Friday's show, that would have been the PERFECT time for Carly to tell Melanie the truth about everything!! But of course things have to be drug out, no surprise LOL :rolleyes: can't wait until everything's all out in the open

Archived