Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Members

Mark, today's show sucked, too. Beth's appearance is the only highlight, the scene at the graveyard was touching and lovely... when they cut to her, it was like an angel in the snow (Her hair looked INCREDIBLE). But the rest of the episode... I felt like I was living in a alternate universe. Emily tells Jack she loves him after about 4 or 5 dates? WTF????!!!!!! Frantz did an admirable job with her grief over Little D, but that incredibly HORRID job the wardrobe and makeup people did on her distracted me from it. She is not fat by ANY stretch of the imagination, but that tight brown satin dress was the LEAST flattering thing they could have possibly put on her! All those shiny, horizontal wrinkles in a dress that is far too tight. And that whore shade of lipstick with her very pale complexion, coupled with the tight bun hairdo, it makes her look like a hard, cold bitch. Adam asking Sharon to marry him? After a couple weeks, and a couple of prods by his cucumber? REALLY? And at the end, we see Melody entering the tack house with DARK BROWN HAIR? Holy crap. MY head is spinning.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't seen today's show. Traci's back? Good. I'll have to see that.

alphanguy, Nikki's hair is that color because MTS really wanted to do a web series called The Republic. She had to dye her hair brown for the character. Unfortunately she had to drop out at the last minute.

• Members

How many lovers has Sharon had this year alone? Jack, Billy, Nick, and Adam? Is she trying to work her way through every major core family? Are Neil and Devon and then a newly straight Phillip and his son Chance next?

Damn, Sharon Case tries to make it work, but the people writing this character must really hate her to do all this to her in just a year.

When did Adam and Sharon get sexual and serious, was it a month or so ago? But I'm not surprised, there's no idea of pacing on this show at all.

Archived