Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

deleted--not episode discussion

Episodes: I like Shadam...but I'll say that the rush of this week on both the Jack-Emily and Adam-Sharon front is ridiculous. I could invest in both couples much more if we'd be allowed to see months of shared adventure that built their relationship. That said, even Bill Bell did this sometime. I remember how quickly Nikki married her gynecologist.

• Members

lol, Adam and Sharon look the same age to me and both look older than Nick and Vicki.

I don't think we're going to find many viewers who can bet behind a romance that started on the heals of the man arranging for his lovers daughter to be passed off as dead and given to another woman. If there had been any foundation for this romance before the baby crap, it might work but this is just sick and disgusting totally perverted writing.

At the rate these romances are going will we have an Ashley and Neil valentines wedding? Her divorce from Victor probably went through off screen months ago and both will be eligible to remarry.

• Members

Come on Mark, EVERYTHING is rushed on this show these days. There isn't time to invest in anything because nothing has any long-term impact, and is over almost as soon as it starts. These stories already suck from the the beginning, the character writing sucks and is inconsistent, and the day to day writing can be awful, but adding lighting fast pacing on top of everything makes it all seem worse.

Look at the pairings this year:

Mac and Billy = RUSHED, but the actors also lack chemistry and there's been bad character writing for both.

LAME = Rushed reunion.

Emily and Jack = RUSHED

This chemistry-less and vile pairing of Adam and Sharon = Rushed.

I can't believe Emily is "in love" with Jack already. :rolleyes:

I hate this Emily character, she's useless, boring, and so not needed. If they wanted to keep Haiduk, they shouldn't have ruined Patty as badly as they did in the first place. Also, talent comes and goes, and sorry, Haiduk was not worth the effort for this nonsense and this instaromance with Jack.

I don't think Haiduk as Emily has any chemistry with Jack.

Adam and Sharon have been rushed and heavily plot driven from day one. They hardly ever talked before this asinine baby switch, and started screwing like a month after they became "friends." There's no chemistry in this relationship either between the characters or actors, so it is all really painful to watch.

• Members

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This show is f.ucking vile.

They so didn't need to have cartoon villain Adam PURPOSELY knock down and break Cassie's drawing of her "family." For some reason, that act is really rubbing me the wrong way. How the hell could they do this? does everything have to be about cheap shock value on this show? Seriously, F.UCK this show and F.UCK this writing team.

The fact that they replayed a flashback of Cassie presenting this picture to Sharon and Nick afterwards made it much more worse.

The fact that Adam purposely ruined this drawing/picture frame is just more proof of how he's disgustingly manipulating her and using her, on top of already stealing and giving away her child.

UGH! God, I hate this show.

If I couldn't get into this horrible Sharon and Adam relationship before, this makes sure that I'll never get into it.

Archived