Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Emil/Jack are brutally rushed! WTF is up with the fast "I love You" form Emily and Adam. Slow the fack down, MAB!! They should've followed by Sharon/Adam timeline - mine was way better. :)

They invested in a company Michael suggested (at least I think that's what happened).

That puzzled me too. I know Walnut Grove is an "elite high school" for the rich....but they have dorms and scholarships??

• Members

Also, why was it necessary for them to break/ruin that drawing anyway? We already know Adam is supposed to be evil and Nick is supposed to be good, and Sharon is supposed to be stupid...

Did they think showing the flashback afterwards was going to manipulate people into accepting it all?

I really hope Sharon saved it, it sounded to me like she threw the whole thing away at the end of yesterday's episode.

I don't even know why this whole thing is bothering me so much, I guess I saw that drawing as a character in itself, like Mark said earlier. Destroying it made no sense, and I didn't understand why they had to do it.

• Members

Sharon said she "loved that picture so much."

Also, she talked about how she needed to move on from it and embrace "change." :rolleyes:

We don't know what the hell she did with it. She never mentioned saving the painting itself.

I'm sorry, but Sharon would be an obvious emotional mess after that thing hit the ground. She would not have composed herself as she did by the end of yesterday's episode. I hate how extra stupid she's been during this Adam storyline.

• Members

Like how they wouldn't kill a dog and a core next generation character?

I put nothing passed this incompetent writing team. Everything is purposely done for shock on this show, and there's no heart in anything on this show anymore, it's all an empty black hole. This show is like a poor man's GH without the better dialogue, better casting, and mob aspect (but I'm sure the mob will hit Genoa City sooner or later with this writing team there).

• Members

Well, even Doris commented on that during her last visit. I guess it makes sense. Sharon went off the rails after Brad's death. It culminated in her stint in the "frickin' funny farm". Although she was apparently "insta-recovered" after losing Faith, we all know that doesn't make sense. Moreover, during her therapy that we saw, she didn't want to discuss the real issues. So, it makes sense that Sharon's still emotionally disturbed.

We know that Sharon tends to glom onto a man when she is disturbed. This is why Doris chided her for not being able to go a month without a man.

So, while Sharon has been 'extra-stupid", this little twist seems more character-based. And, of course, it times perfectly for this plot-driven insta-romance with Adam. (I'm disappointed they won't slow that down, because I think it could have been something real).

Yup!

But I think they're in a rush to get Sharon knocked up for February Sweeps, so that Adam can get shot at May sweeps.

Archived