Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gigly Heffa blaming Jack AGAIN for problems in her own marriage. Bitch please, if you didn't constantly run back to a man that degraded you constantly, there wouldn't be a marriage to "save." :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Katherine propping LAME and Chloe is horrible.

And where is Mark to defend Adam purposely knocking down and ruining Cassie's drawing? :lol:<_<

Ashley and Neil need to stay just friends, they have lovely friendship chemistry, but there's no romantic spark there.

• Members

At the end of today's epsiode, after Nick rushed in to help pick of the pieces (symbolism?), Sharon told Adam that it was OK and that things change, and she needs to embrace change. :rolleyes:

I already hate Sharon/Adam, but she should have been pissed, even if she thinks he did it by accident.

We saw him zero in on the picture and then target it so that it could fall down... <_<

• Members

Adam is nothing but a Shick propper now. It's making me ill. He should have been a great character, but he's been totally destroyed for no good reason at all. This show is reminding me more and more of GH every day with the one dimensional characterizations.

• Members

The thing is JT KNOWS how The Newmans are especially about family.

If he wants any sort of relationship with Reed that doesn't involve The Newmans making every decision for him he better get it legally dealt with now instead of trusting their goodwill.

Archived