Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just watched some of Wednesday's episode.

It was nice to see Traci again. I actually liked her haircut. I liked her speech to Colleen's grave. I could have done without Abby and Billy standing next to her, making pouty faces which seemed insincere. I'm tired of the show using Colleen's death to prop Billy or Abby or anyone else. Having Traci say, "You brought us together," just reminds me that no one in the family really gave a crap about Colleen when it actually mattered.

I watched Phyllis slapping Nick several times. That actually looked real.

I guess I should praise Wilson Bethel for going along with the part, but Ryder's dead eyes and the bags he carries are hard to watch at times. Between him and Michael Muhney I wish Santa would bring some face packs and a nutritional supplement for Christmas.

• Members

So Mac is going to want to keep Lily's baby? It looks like she is already overly attached.

Sharon will never learn. She is so stupid. How can she marry Adam so quickly? Even before gas lighting Ashley and the baby switch, Adam was scum.

Victoria is so annoying. JT better not change his mind and let her take Reid to Dubai.

Good to see Traci as always.

• Members

Of course.

Anything to cause more drama for Lane. <_<

The same reason Jill bedded a corporate mogul without knowing who he was or Ashley doesn't worry about the after effects of her pregnancy.

TPTB hate intelligent women.

It's not going to end well for JT. :lol:

She should wear that color more often.

• Members

I missed it. Is Mac pregnant with Lily's egg and Cane's sperm or it is Mac's egg? I read a recent article in the NY Times about how most state laws are vague on custody of non-biological and biological children of surrogates. It would not take much for Lily and Cane to lose custody of the baby to Mac.

• Members

Nick was out of line asking JT to let Victoria take Reed. Nick wouldn't let Sharon take Faith out of the country for such a long time. I keep hoping JT holds firm, but I have my doubts.

Loved MTS's hair color. She looks refreshed as a brunette.

Archived