Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Members

I don't know how Jill can be trashed as a mother for the writers of this show for SORASSING Billy faster than any soap kid (aside from EJ on Days, but that's Days, lol) Billy who was born in 1993 was aged to 16 in the space of 6 years with 6 kiddies in the role before they got David Tom.

I was uncomfortable that they let him near Delia as well. They really should have had him drop her into the couch or something and everyone freaking out. If you've seen America's funniest video's kids have survived pretty hard accidental blows for them to be perceived as laugh worthy, a little couch dropping wouldn't hurt. But maybe they want to play Billy's alcoholism as normal because the writers themselves are trashed all the time while writing this trash.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can you blame Nick for that, that's how he was raised.

I think I was just as pissed off when Phyllis told Victoria that kids need their mothers. It made it sound like Reed doesn't need his father as much as his mother. JT actually has good reasons for not wanting Reed to go to Dubai. JT didn't take Reed with him to New York and that was only out of the state.

Could they make the anvils for Amber missing Little D so obvious. It took 3 years for Amber to make a Little D mention. It feels forced and it came out of left field.

That's Hogan's gift to you.

Everyone acts as if this is the first time Billy has had problems with alcohol.

• Members

I truly do believe the hacks at this show either believe, or want people to believe, Billy grew up in a boarding school and had no childhood whatsoever. That's the way this is set up. Jill dumped him off somewhere and he has been scarred ever since. They have to bring this up over and over because this is justification for Billy being a loser. Isn't he adorable?

He was with Delia in scene after scene, with people just letting him. Only after he started getting angry did Chloe step in. It's one of those weird moments I often get with this show which makes me wonder if it's written by aliens or at least by someone who has never actually gone near children. It's so disconnected from anything in logic, along with nonsense like, "Hey, Reed will be fine in Dubai...she'll have a nanny!" No wonder the show so often sides with the Newmans, because they match the values, or lack thereof, of whoever runs this mess.

• Members

I believe the show wants viewers who actually remember that John had custody of Billy to forget. Sometimes I be questioning myself on Billy hatred towards Jill. Like, why She sent Billy away. I'm sure John would have took him. Now I have another question. Was Billy writing Jill asking her to come get him away from John? Because he couldn't stay NYC boarding school. & she never wrote him back. I mean where is this whining coming from.

• Members

I remember that. It seems like they've dropped that, perhaps because it made Chloe look awful.

I wish they'd just drop the Billy/Chloe stuff. I see no chemistry and I think it's too late to go back. If he's going to go back to anyone I say it should be Sharon. Chloe can be with Chance or with JT or whoever.

Archived