Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes at the Swiss 2 week therapy school so that Nick won't look like such a douche for wanting to monitor Sharon's cooter companions 24 seven while keeping his other wife and family. The man wants a harem and should be the one to move to Dubai.

And CarlID2, I wouldn't put it past Phyllis to tell her daughter the evil Sharon stories every time Nick is away feeding his habit.

• Members

Summer yelling at Sharon = Shadam propping.

I think the writers have always seen Sharon as a sexual retard. Her mother was paralyzed racing to save her daughters innocence, and Nick' just can't stop himself from protecting it as well. I fully expect him to next week move heaven and earth racing after Sharon and Adam to stop them at the alter and Sharon can realize how valuable she is.

• Members

Keemo was sexy, but the actor was kinda bland. Still, I think there is tons of potential for the character. Eric Steinberg should've been Keemo, not Ji Min. Imagine the fireworks with Jill. It would be John/Jack/Jill all over again. Of course that would never happen because Jill (like Billy) is meant to be a loser. Can't wait to see how fast nuTucker will kick her to the curb for Abby or Lily.

I haven't watched this week yet, but i did FF to MTS' hair. It's a welcome change and it's so sad she won't be on The Republic. I wonder how long it will last. I remember my mom asking me why Nikki's hair was yellow like it was a plot point, lol.

Archived