Y&R: Shocking recast!

• Members

I know right :lol: , recasting the writing and producing team would be terrific but even I sort of don't want that right now because I get the sense that this is more of conflicting agendas going on and that never makes for a good product. I just get the feeling that MAB maybe talking through that hole in her face, but in reality CBS/Sony have felt like they needed to step in somehow because what has been happening on the show for the past year is not working. Leslie never really comes out and talks so vocally and decisively about soaps that much so the fact that he did makes me think that this has gone up the "chain" now and has reached his ears :) or he is feeling some pressure.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is what I don't want to happen and I sense it coming, I hope the goal is to tie what-ever connections Tucker has to Katherine into the Jill/Katherine drama and we can throw Nina in there where she meshes, but no MBE I think she's great but they don't need to bring in any more women from that age group at least not now. They are already challenged writing for the talents they have

• Members

If Stephen thought the DAYS set was schizophrenic, I can't imagine what his reaction to Y&R will be.

I take it Stephen hasn't watched Y&R in the past 4-5 years...

I can't wait to see him again. And why this man has never put out a fitness video, I don't know.

As for MBE, I really like her and she is a good actress and looks amazing, but she's over 50, and that causes a chill to go up the spine of the likes of Rauch or Sheffer. I wouldn't worry about her being hired.

• Members

I want to know where he sees "character driven" stories on Y&R, and how he hasn't noticed the lazy and downright bad actors on the show, yet.

I look forward to seeing him, but I hate when people kiss the ass of their place of employment, when they don't have to, they can be polite without sounding as if they don't watch the show.

Archived