Y&R: Shocking recast!

• Members

SN and MS is something I'd be watching for. I'm really not interested in establishing another losing nemesis for Victor please let that go. I'd rather watch what develops between SN and PB and SN and KSJ really. I'd check out SN and JW and also SN and ED (though many already heeded a warning of a previous fail) and if they didn't practically ruin the character for me (though Case holds something about the character together) I'd want to see what goes on with Sharon. The thing is SN's age could either be played up or played down, he's versatile in more ways than one so if they let that be the obstacle then they have wasted yet more opportunities for themselves and excuse my pessimism but I think this is exactly what will happen. I do not believe this character is for the long haul, it's a good thing I know SN can make good lemonade out of spoiled lemons

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know you're being sarcastic but here are some speculations I've read

I wonder if that's one reason they wrote off Bobby Marsino. A rumor is read is that they were going to do a Bobby/Nikki romance, but Braden put a stop to that.

If Billy is Jack 2.0 does that make Chloe Jill 3.0?

• Members

Actually nope, I am not being sarcastic at all. I think it is pretty funny all the speculations. :lol: I am looking forward to seeing Stephen on the show, they did go through hoops to finally land him so... I would guess this was more of Sony/CBS doing more than anything. I sense some tweaking of the show going on with a few added hands.

• Members

Oh, can they recast the writing and producing team then too!??!? :lol:

If someone realizes that this show sucks and is gradually trying to "tweak" it with some gradual phasing out, I don't think it would be a bad thing...

Of course things could get worse than they are now on the show (is that even possible?), but it would show someone cared and wanted to "fix" certain things about the show.

Archived