Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously. SERIOUSLY. Why can't TPTB see how painful these characters are. I went nearly two weeks without the ability to FF or mute thanks to an epic fail by my cable company and I can tell you that I wanted to scratch my eyes out whenever they came on. Lily is quickly approaching Kimberly Harris as the soap character I hate the most. The only thing stopping her from taking over is her voice isn't as annoying and she isn't eating the show the way Kim did RH's.

• Members

Another dull and boring show tomorrow. Why is this allowed to continue? Yesterday's Canadian I ignored entirely while in the same room.

Since the writers are out of ideas, I think Pheila was really Grace Turner. The body type and features would be a better fit to mold into Phyllis than my darling Sheila.

• Members

May sweeps 2010:

Lily becomes the best singer/dancer/actress in all of Genoa City. Crisis ensues when Cane's mob ties are revealed. Crimson Lights suffers a mob hit, and Devon doesn't survive. Before Lily can cope, she is kidnapped by a gorilla.

The gorilla tells her that he's working with Sheila...

• Members

This is the first time we've seen Dr. Emily in a while. I wonder if the writers are bored? It would have been nice if they would have taken the time to rehabilitate Patty and to see Paul and Patty reconnect. Maybe even bring in some other Williams' family members (they would have to recast Mary) and give Heather something to do other then be the Scoobies/Phyllis/Micheal's whipping girl. Plus I would rather see Ricky Williams (hopefully a latino actor) than Ryder or Daisy.

If there is another gorilla on this show other than Nick, may God help you Carl. May you see nothing with but Sheffer's 'men with balls' on your tv screen 24/7!

• Members

How about the gorillas from the AW finale? They're cute. They may need work until the ATWT finale.

I don't think they ever had any plans for Emily, other than the likely "Patty takes her place" story. They seemed to have nothing in mind beyond, "We screwed Stacy Haiduk, let's give her a doppleganger."

• Members

This show wants to get canceled, I mean, look at it.

Half baked stories? Check

Piss poor character development? Check

Chemistry-less pairings? Check

Horrendous pacing? Check

Offensive portrayals of women and minorities? Check

Sloppy day to day writing? Check

And this is only off the top of my head.

This show is like a soda that's lost all of it's pop/fizz/gas. It's not enticing, or even recognizable anymore.

• Members

^ Totally agree. He's a great actor. He would've been a perfect Luke Snyder on ATWT as well.

Unfortunately, I just watched Monday's episode. Just like when an episode is extraordinarily good and we cite the write, we need to name and shame! Who wrote that [!@#$%^&*]? I understand they were handed a ridiculous situation, but could it have been more poorly executed? The cheesy dialogue? The bizarre group of characters chosen to help Phyllis? And what was up with Michelle Stafford's acting? She makes some bizarre choices!

• Members

I really surpised that Y& R hasn't been cancelled. the show has become unreal, a woman given a baby and doesn't have the sense to know it not her. She can't nurse the baby.he wasn't never examine by a doctor, the baby is not bonding with Ashley. The Rat who gave her the baby have move in with the woman who he stole the baby from, move into her house rent free. Lying and crying that he a better man. Anyone who says they have changed is worse. Have no conscious, no sense of right or wrong. Next we know he be asking her to marry him just so he can get back at his brother and to watch her so she want question fact about her lost. for example no death cert or birth cert for her dead baby. We are to believe that an undertake would have the ashes of a unknown baby. Ashly is too dumb to wonder why Adam is sleeping in her bed any more now that part of her mind came back. Ahe hasn't had time to wonder wht she hasn't received a birth cert from Dr. Taylor. When Sharon get pregnant will Adam come on good old Dr. Taylor when he knock Sharon down her steps, after he runs her insane again and don't know it. I so fed up with SHow I can't watch when Adam and Sharon comes on. I am not a Sharon hater, I am a Phyllis hater and pay back is a dog. Just when will it happen?

May the new Year have Baby Faith with her real mother at least. :wacko:

• Members

Chance exists only to try to make us think Billy is a cool antihero. They wouldn't want Bethel to be Chance because he's also supposed to be an antihero, dead-eyed, brooding sorrow. The show seems to only care about this type of man now.

My head hurts from all the

anvils. How is it that people who are so endlessly hyped as the saviors of daytime such clumsy, pathetic writers?

Archived