Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now you're doing it. Youv'e criticized me on many an occasion for "assuming" things and filling in blanks that weren't in the writing, but we never saw him burn a fetus, nor was it spoken about. It's a great big mystery as to whether he did or not. I myself, assumed he did as well, but I'm used to assuming things... and you say I shouldn't do it, so you shouldn't either.

• Members

Not necessarily, or at least not right away. JT spent 4 years thinking that Reed was his son and loves him. He's not going to just cast him aside just because he's not his biological son. Well, unless the show needs to make JT into an ass so we feel sorry for the Newmans. I could see JT becoming less involved in Reed's life until it's forgotten that JT was ever considered Reed's biological father.

• Members

So I suppose Ashley dead fetus just went away magically?

Adam cleaned up fluid that was expelled for Ashley's body with a towel and bunt it, what else was it supposed to be?

Then what happened to the dead fetus? Ashley would have died a long time ago if it were still in her.

Again, this isn't assuming. Ashley miscarried that night, and no fetus was removed from her body afterwards. So, Adam had to have gotten rid of it.

• Members

But that was never referenced or alluded to either, and it would be just as bad as burning it.

The fact still remains that he had to be the one that discarded Ashley's fetus, which is quite sickening really.

If Ashley and Sharon don't kill his ass at the end of all of this (or at least beat the sh!t out of him), it won't a healthy payoff. These women need to get their dignity back and put this cartoon villain in his place.

Only when it happens to a fetus of a woman that never knew she miscarried in the first place...

• Members

Well, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be alive to know what the hell was done with my body when I'm gone. :lol:

Yes, he got rid of it somehow with Ashley never knowing, and he's the reason she miscarried in the first place. What did he think was going to happen with gaslighting a pregnant woman walking on a flight of stairs during a blackout?

• Members

What does JT bumping uglies got to do with him still being there for Reed. Totally two different things & plus. I think it would be a great story for the guy that plays JT. He cheated on Mac after she had a miscarriage. Got somebody else pregnant then find out later in years that the kid isn't his.

Archived