Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't watched Friday's episode yet, but I can't wait for this landfill! :lol: It's *so* Passions. It's not even good in a campy way. How can you expect to find undamaged material in a landfill four or five months after the crime? It would be buried by now and scattered all over the place in transit. Not only that, but how would you know where to find it? It's so ridiculous and proof that these writers just don't care. This is what Y&R has finally come to. That dreadful mediocrity that has stricken the other soaps. We must now lower our standards.

• Members

I think there were already big problems before Phillip's return -- the Adam story had become a sicko uglyfest and lame attempt at "gothic" horror, Billy/Mac were dead weight, Sharon's mental illness had already become who can she sleep with that day.

I think these people just don't know how to sustain soap. It was only a matter of time before their poor writing skills and the lackadaisal production took a toll. I know many have said it was right around the time Kevin was insta-brainwashed into robbing banks.

Archived