Y&R Episodes Discussion

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The spoilers sort of made me like it more, because what the spoilers said would happen wasn't what happened. I don't mind bait and switch if the payoff is better with not knowing. I just mind it when they're conning people for no reason.

I am not a big fan of Shick or Phick (at this point I just want Shick together because I can't take anymore of Sharon as the Ellis Island of Genoa City), but I wish Phyllis could give Nick the boot for his moral outrage over what she was doing.

• Members

Since Deascum has done nothing but make her look like an utter fool, I hope she does go after him and wins. I wouldn't mind seeing SK back in LA after a few years spent in prison. But he should pay, and so should Heather by having Daniel sue her for his injuries while falsely imprisoned.

Another thing I liked about the show was JT telling Victoria that he's not giving her permission to take his son to Dubai.

What I didn't like was Sharon and Ugly guy sucking face. Will he ever get his comeuppance?

• Members

I'm glad Chloe called Billy's standing up for his principles bs. He wrote a tabloid piece not exposed political corruption. I'm glad that juror got caught. I can understand his problem with people being unable to trust him with confidential information because of what happened.

I can't be angry at Heather. She has to be incompetent and a joke so we can feel sorry for Daniel and fear for his life. If Cricket was the DA there is no way in hell they would treat her like they do Heather.

It's rare for people these days to get comeuppance for their crimes.

• Members

No, I think they're purposely ignoring Adam's horrendous crimes and criminal activity. And if he does get caught, this hack writing regime will probably gloss over his crimes and find a way "out" for him, but he's done too much and much more serious damage than Gloria, but most of us have never gotten over the skin cream fiasco, even though she spent like a month in prison for it.

They know they went too far with Adam, and now they're trying to backpedal and ignore the damage they've done to the character. They want us to forget that he burnt Ashley's fetus, which I find highly disgusting, how do you ignore something like that!?!

Archived