GH: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still think Franco is a complete bust but all the arse kissing of Jason was disgusting but I do agree Franco is mocking it that's for sure.

JMB/Lulu lord. I can;t think of one romantic pairing where she's had chemisty. The problem with JMB I think is that she doesn't do any of the little things to sell a romance. Not the soft looks, touching. It's all formula and comes across that way. Plus Dante is getting old really fast.

• Members

You nailed it. JMB does not do the intangibles to sell her romances like the deep longing looks, the gentle caressing. She must not be a touchy feely person in real life which is fine, but it is not good for a soap romance.

Such a surprise. Reminds me of when Melissa Fumero who played Arianna on OLTL was leaving and she become a entertaining soap bitch. I loved it and was totally rooting for her to take out Gigi. GH should have made Rebemily a bitch from the start.

• Members

See I always knew she could play it. SOme of her best moments as Emily were her smackdowns and confrontations with Courtney. My least favority part of her Emily was with Nikolas especcially towards the end. He's like Sonny with pairings. The best part of NL's recent Rebecca is the sweet facade with the bitchy interior.

GH has no calculating bitches anymore. Even Carly has been watered down and that started with TB's portrayal when they started turning Carly into a heroine versus the vixen. I enjoyed Kelly Monaco as the hurt Liz hater also and it's when I started loving Sam. Hooking her up with Lucky completed it. Now I am back to disliking Sam because she's back to being a JAK.

• Members

Lucky has been thrown under the bus for Liz countless times, at least four times has Lucky been destroyed to make Liz look better by comparison and to give her the green light and moral high ground for her trists. I am just glad that Guza isn't doing it once again here. For once Liesabeth is the bad guy, and it's always been true that she just can't keep her legs closed. She did the same thing with Jason back in 06'/07'.

Exactly. They treated GV's version of Lucky like crap and pretty much demonized Sam.

JJ's version of Lucky is a lot more sympathetic then GV's version. He is much more sensitive then GV. GV always seemed to beligerent and angry all the time and I think that's why a lot of people weren't sympathetic to him. But I do think he was more of a "man" in the raw sense of the word then JJ, who seems hella young and kind of like a kid in dress up even though he clearly has the acting chops.

Yes. Lord they had a bunch of sexual chemistry. It was just saw raw and animalistic. To be completely honest I don't think I have ever seen GV's Lucky so satisfied as he was post sex scene with Sam. You could just tell how hungry he was for good sex. Can I just say how much of a hypocrite Nicholas is. He was reprimanding Sam for going after Lucky but now he is going after Liz? Ugh.

I remember the first time I heard it. I was like what? I can't believe how heavily they are using this song for promos, during the show and everything.

I can't believe GH got Franco to even sign on.

• Members

God, this Franco storyline sucks major ass.

If Guza were smart, he could have pushed any sort of sweeps story with the mobsters that could have eaten all the airtime and he could have made Franco the Valentine(sp?) Cassidine character and inserted those scenes in as filler. To me, THAT would have made a better story and could have utilized all the characters that are "not the mob." The problem with the Franco story is that he's hardly ever on and there's barely any dialogue in his scenes. It's all cat-and-mouse, mysterious. It makes me want someone to blow up a building or shoot up Kelly's.

James Franco's acting isn't the problem. I halfway expected him to be Christmas Ham. The story just bores the [!@#$%^&*] out of me and is completely mind-numbing.

Who, in their right mind, would give a damn about Jason or worshiping him for that matter?

I HATED TB's Carly. Ugh. What a downgrade.

• Members

I just watched the episode with crazy Michael getting a Jason smackdown and it was great! My only problem is how minimized Carly is. She had more life during her complicated pregnancy where stress could kill her. It was so weird to see Jason doing much of the heavy lifting with Michael. He's her son! Where is her outrage? She seemed strangely calm. Carly should have balls and I want to see her going nuts on him too. I do like this thread with Michael. He's lost any likability and is a total idiot. I hope he becomes a cop like Lucky. I also hope they never let him into the mob business. That would ruin GH forever IMO.

Archived