GH: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How did Luke and Laura make ABC Daytime's #1 couple of the decade?

Guza had better put in another line about how Laura repressed Luke and he hated having a family with her and the only salvation he had was nailing whores all across the globe.

• Members

"a whiny little bitch..." LOL. Wonder who Michael gets it from?

12-15_141.jpg

Bozo the clown?

12-20_181.jpg

Or Snarly McSmugerson?

And PLEASE don't even give me this "he inherited it from AJ/the Qs," Guza. Sonny and Snarly created this monster-in-the-making all by themselves.

• Members

Oh, I haven't forgotten Mr. Box of PAIN.

11-7_261.jpg

They irony is that they DID know better -- "We ain't never gonna let Michael get mixed up in the mob. No sir!" Then they let Michael call in hits on his mom's boyfriends, or "accidentally" shoot his dad's girlfriend, or suffocate his biological father with a pillow. All before the age of 11. Oh, it's just Michael being Michael! That little scamp!

The fact is, Carly, Sonny and Jason may pretend they were doing everything for "the children" but in actual fact they were more worried about getting laid with each other or getting jealous about each others' love interests. Or shooting people. They have done exactly what they wanted, whenever they wanted. The children were secondary, to be parcelled off to Letitia or Mercedes when they got in the way of their hi-fi love lives or to be trotted out when they needed to show the courts or Port Charles what fabulous parents they are.

They need "the kids" to convince themselves that they are great human beings -- as opposed to the soulless, nasty, entitled bitches they are (who stole Michael from his biological father and denied the Qs visiting rights). And now it's coming home to roost! Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people!

LMAO when I think about Carly. No amount of mom clothes and and straight-hair blow-outs can hide the fact that she's just a whore-blouse wearing mob moll. Seriously. If Jason showed any flicker of sexual interest in Carly, you know she'd tuck her spawn under her arms and race over to Jason's "pethouse" faster than Jax can say "But Carly, I love you more than Brenda."

• Members

GH never gets anything right. Guza has most characters in boxes. It is only when they are on the way out or when he is not paying attention do they become interesting. It is only because Rebemily is leaving that she allowed to tell Liz off and scheme making her one of the few interesting characters.

Sam and Jason are the worse. They are too stupid to live. Sam is ruined with Jason.

• Members

Perhaps but I'm a Natty fan and I'm biased. There was no need to write her as Nikolas's wallflower or even pair her with him from day 1. I never enjoyed any of her stuff up until recently aside from a few scenes with Liz early on and the Q's. I've actually found myself enjoying she and Ethan, a character I detested and I thought her stuff with JJ and actually Scott Reeves was decent.

Sad part is she's gone in a week or so and it will be back to having the entire canvas patting Liz on the head. Lord I detest the character of Liz with a white hot passion. She's become worse than Carly with how her behavior gets excused and with her it's she what get the free pass versus the men

Sam and Jason? Who at GH felt this pairing needed to be back together. They have jointly become 2 of the most pointless and boring characters on this show. I am sure they are going to give Sam a baby for their next story or have them marry or something. Where else do they really have to go with Jason and Sam? I really loved Lucky and Sam. They were sexy fun and both characters were the better for it. I'd take Dante with Sam but in their couple of scenes together, they had the chem together of a wet noodle. Same with JJ's Lucky who really has not clicked with anyone

• Members

James Franco is totally mocking the soap opera genre. I love it. Guza's dialogue in the Franco/Jason scene shows that the man needs therapy.

I sooo wish Rebemily was staying. She could make Liz's life a living hell which is what she deserves.

Diane's snarking about Sonny having lot of kids was funny as hell.

Lulu has no chemistry with her leading men.

Archived