AMC: Pratt Is History...

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was Passanante, wasn't it?

I didn't mind the everyone's related to Leo bit so much as I minded Greenlee constantly shrieking about Paris and generally just...shrieking all the time. The only time there seemed to be a bit more variety was when she was with Jake.

I liked Trey, I thought he could have had years of good story ahead. I wish they hadn't done the arson, and then the quick writeout, never to be mentioned again. The whole thing left a very bad taste.

• Members

She never said a word about Josh. Not once, after the original reveal. I always thought that spoke louder then any praise she could have offered.

If she was unhappy, I wonder if she felt the same way about Ryan/Erica as the fans did and let it rip behind the scenes? Or maybe it was the Adam stuff. Whatever it was, I'm glad she and others said whatever it was they said. :)

• Members

Ugh. I was surprised he didn't try to spin it harder that it was his doing that got Pratt fired. He still had to go in that we should stillboycott the show until "well into the new year" -- Come on. I know my soap is a mess right now but I resent a member of the "soap press" trying to get it boycotted in such a childish way and I firmly believe his actions played no part in Pratt being gone (truth be told Nelson has never been much of an AMC fan and he's admitted it wasn't one of the soaps he grew up with)

Carl I liked Trey too(nice to see him on Mad Men)--I thought Liza and Ryan was Passanante as well? i KNOW that Ryan and Opal was Passanante (LOL!)

• Members

Ryan and Liza was indeed Passanante. After she had Gillian shot in the head and had the turret burned down, that's when Ryan and Liza found each other and had grief sex -- which started Ryan's trend of getting hard every time a woman he loves dies and sleeping with married women as part of his grieving process.

Archived