AMC: Wednesday, November 4, 2009

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too! I love it when Angie gets her anger on. The scene where she told Jesse she's always cleaning up his mess was great.

I know. At least Scott is protecting his family. I still don't get why Jesse's protecting Zach & Ryan.

I guess Jake & Amanda never heard of oral sex.

• Members

LOL - I love how Annie told Adam they were pregnant!

I'm SOOOOO over Jesse. He is the most corrupt, hypocritical SOB to walk the planet! Also a horrible father...plays favorites.

Speaking of his children - where are Frankie/Randi lately? Not that I REALLY care about Randi - but they've been MIA for awhile.

• Members

I fell out laughing, literally, out loud! Whether MCE was directed to read the line that way or if it was a choice on her part, but it was hysterical!

MCE is just amazing in my extremely critical opinion. There's just something about her that crackles and pops and actually brings life to a scene.

• Members

I was disgusted when Annie told Adam she was pregnant. Up until now, I pretended that they werent intimate but having confirmation that they have had sex was just too much to take. Almost as bad as actually seeing it. Very cringeworthy

I HATE how Jesse keeps throwing Angie under the bus to cover his own azz. He lies, keeps secrets and then expects her to go along with it, all while jeoparidizing her own career and integrity. What a punk loser.

• Members

I totally agree! MCE has become the breakout actress of this AMC decade. She started out really one-note, very boring. Now she's this huge powerhouse that can bring so many emotions to the plate. I love how she's able to hold her own against all the big players (which she wasn't allowed to do in the first 1-2 years) - with David C, Susan L, Vincent I, dare I say Thorsten K...haha.

Archived