AMC: Wednesday, November 4, 2009

• Members

I don't think Pratt knows either. I lost a lot of interest in her when they tried to simultaneously sell her as caring about Adam and then just enjoying his money as she macks on his nephew. There's no point in getting invested in someone who will change with the wind.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I still think Jesse acting so much in Zack's pocket is beyond explanation I'm actually in the minority in that I kinda like where this is heading--Iw as so worried they'd have Pratt just get Angie to accept it but I'm intrigued especially if she's willign to get Jesse in trouble to bring David down and be true to her ethics. Afterall Jesse lived outside of the law for what--15 years? It kinda makes some weird sort fo twisted sense that he'd run the cop shop like it was up to him to decide who has to fit the laws and who's outside them. As long as it means a lot more Angie on screen anyway.

• Members

Am I blind and deaf or did they just destroy Angie? Am I missing something or is she letting The Gut skate for personal gain? Now today's show has everyone from Jake and Amanda to Angie and Jesse out for their [!@#$%^&*] selves and bitching about one another. Pratt has destroyed this show and these people; there are no heroes and heroines, just various degrees of deeply compromised characters. That may be sexy on GH or primetime, but it's not what AMC is about and it's certainly not what Angie is about. I thought nothing could outdo the hackjob he did on Jesse, embodying about a thousand and one stereotypes at once (first the absentee father and bigamist, then Ryan and Zach's little helper), but Angie too? Really?

And don't get me started on this "brilliant" David storyline. He gets to use Amanda as a brood mare and she just takes it...why? Why would anyone let him do this? It's insane! It's the most misogynistic thing I've seen since the rapemance. And despite that story, even RC's OLTL has more of a sense of responsibility.

Archived