AMC: Friday, October 23, 2009

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh...it was ok I guess. I like the Erica and Annie sparring. As for Kendall being able to get free wifi ANYWHERE...that's a bit absurd.

God, they should've made it more clear that Emma's one little flashback was the real deal, with how much crap they throw around as maybes. There was no real expansion on the story except the ridiculous blackmail ending. I'm sorry, but I'm SO sick of a little, inexperienced actress leading this huge story.

• Members

For the balls I thought Ryan had sprung yesterday when he told off Granny, they clearly shriveled up back inside his body today. Egoica was right in calling Zach, my ass! Zach, doing exactly what he does, was up in there barking about using Emma as Annie bait no matter how many times Ryan said no. :rolleyes: Can Zach and Thorsten's smug portrayal PLEASE leave sooner rather than later?

Aidan is stupid. He just leaves Kendall with no warning? What if he got caught -- especially stealing a police laptop? :rolleyes: What would Kendall do then? Idiot. Aidiot.

David's all kinds of awesome, while Jake is all kinds of awful.

I couldn't agree with you more. If they insist on having Emma the Holy Grail drive this story, it would have a little more muscle to it if they had at least recast her with a stronger actress. As many Broadway Babies in New York, they couldn't find an actress with a tad bit more experience? It's like this little girl knows that this is all pretend, so she's just going through the motions because she doesn't "get it" yet. She goes to extremes. She's either into it or she's not -- and when she's into it, she screams at the top of her lungs, and when she's not, she mumbles and looks bored.

• Members

That's a big problem with this show. There's too much ambiguity. This is a soap, not high art. I hope Pratt is not thinking that he's some TV genius where "less is more" and having us interpret his crap.

For a split second, I thought Aidan was going to trick Kendall and that the cops were standing outside the church doors.

• Members

Erica/Annie were funny. I like how Annie was able to hold her own today. My favorite line was "always a bride, never a bridesmaid."

I couldn't bring myself to watch Ryan/Erica/Zach plotting today. The sooner Zach leaves, the better!

I thought the same thing regarding Aidan. He couldn't be bothered to tell her he'd be right back?

After Liza admitting that David's a human being yesterday, we went back to everyone painting him as a black-hearted villain. Jake & Amanda both need to STFU! I loved David's proposal to her at the end.

Lucy Merriam just can't handle this material. Pratt must have been drunk or high when he decided to make Emma the linchpin of this reveal!

• Members

David is one crazy mother, but I still love him, LOL! And while I think he's lost his mind with this latest "proposal" to Amanda, I think it's great that she's so stupid she'll more then likely take it. She can't get custody of the ONE kid she already has with David, what does she think is going to happen with TWO in the mix? :lol: I shouldn't take as much delight as I am at her suffering, but she's bringing it on herself.

• Members

LMAO! Because people don't make deals with each other to have children together. Single women who have sex with their male friends to get pregnant. Gay men who use their female friends as a surrogate. You're right. Sick, sick, sick! Beyond sick! Nastily sick! Amanda should have punched him right in the face for making such an unheard of, inhumane proposal! David should contemplate fatherhood the Noble Martin Men Way -- have unprotected sex with married women and impregnate them, or plot to steal babies of other men. Now that's class.

:rolleyes:

• Members

The only way he will set her free and grant her joint custody of their son is if she gives him another baby? Yeah that is sick. If he wants another baby so bad, then he needs to go have sex with a female friend (oh wait he doesnt have any) or go do it the gay way and get a surrogate (which he has money to do).

Archived