AMC: Friday, October 23, 2009

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since you never watch unless, miraculously, there's a David and Erica scene ( <_< ), then I will attribute this to the fact that you didn't see David's dream the other day about he and Amanda making out. He's feeling Amanda. I think Krustal was more suitable for the quotation marks than Amanda is. I don't recall David fantasizing about Krystal. She was just a connection to Saint Arabella.

He wants another one. Uncanny, huh?

• Members

Oh, I don't doubt that he has feelings for Amanda, he's not that heartless. But, at the end of the day, if another woman popped up who could give him kids and the family he wants, it would be Amanda who.

Oh and for your information, I watch David scenes as well. ;) So I did see. I just don't believe he means any of it.

• Members

I posted the week of Stuart's murder that Adam would be revealed as the shooter due to his drug hallucinations. This s/l sucked! I was hoping that I would be wrong, and that TIIC would actually pull the damn rabbit out of the hat... instead they pulled out a lemon. :angry:

• Members

I kind of love that during this big murder week reveal that was supposed to shock us all, the only activity is arguing over David. :lol: The writing may be awful but bringing VI back was one of the few smart moves I've seen from Pratt.

• Members

You mean after Krystal made him swear he wouldn't claim his son, sold him out on the witness stand during Little Adam's custody hearing (and David didn't judge her nor did he demand answers), came clean about selling his twin daughter at birth and then SHE dropped HIM after making that joke about buying Trevor from Amanda to Jake? I swear you must be watching All My Children: The Director's Cut on some underground channel! That version has David beating Krystal and leaving her after he found out she was barren. KRYSTAL LEFT DAVID -- NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

Archived