Proposed Soaps Over The Years

• Members

Anyone else Here That [s.W.S.N.B.N.] Supposedly Wrote a new Bible For a 30 Minute AW Spinoff a few Years back for Syndication

Supposedly Vicky Whyndham Supported It and Pheobe Cates Was Suppose To Star

Also Claire Labine Confirmed In Her We Love Soaps Multi Part Interview That Her and Rosie O'Donnell Tried To Revive Ryan's Hope But To No Success

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Someone should ask Phoebe and Victoria about that.

I can totally picture the character Rosie would have popped in as on that RH revival, the sassy, comedic aunt with the thick Irish brogue like when Rosie imitates her dad.

• Members

Yeah Not Sure How Factional The AW Reboot Was

But The RH Was True. I know Rosie wanted To produce with Claire writing again but It Died when it didnt find a home

something tells me that could have been some great TV

• Members

One Of The City Replacemnts was to Be Heart and Soul with Wally Kurth/Rena Sofer as GH's Ned & Lois Moving To Brooklyn and Jane Elliot was to have brought Tracy Over and Helen Gallagher would have played Lois' Grandma along with her parents in tow. Claire Labine Created This.

• Members

In an August 1984 Digest, a reader asks about the soap Jaime Lyn Bauer and John McCook were supposed to do, called Together Again. SOD says this was only a pilot, and the pilot was not sold. They also say that Jaime and John were only committed to the pilot and wouldn't have been on the soap if it sold.

Do any of you know anything about this show?

• Members

I don't know anything about that show, but I do remember a SOD article that said JLB was an early choice for Stephanie Forrester. This has either been forgotten or isn't true as SSH seems to own that piece of trivia.

• Members

There Was Supposed To Be A Soap Called Generations In the early 80's Produced by and Starring OJ Simpson

The Original Concept For MTV's Real World was To Do a Daily Drama But It Was Too Costly in 1992 and the producers created The Real World Instead

Archived