• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yikes. No thanks

That's my birthday (it's a Wednesday, not a Friday) so of course it's like the worst grouping ever

I get he's trying to do groupings that make sense and also getting people who we haven't heard from yet but I'd love a mixing of the groups instead of ... this.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I'm going to sound like Polyanna. I'm thankful for any of them who appear on these interviews. I think the ones who weren't on that long or had minor storylines might be more interesting than those who spent decades on the show but who won't answer honestly or hold back. It would be nice to get direct/truthful replies from anyone.

Edited by chrisml

• Members

I don't begrudge them this as there were a number of fans who loved the Otalia story - it got the show more press than it had had in years (not that it mattered). It's more Crystal's antics after the show that annoyed me more.

• Members

Perhaps TPTB had had plans for her which just did not seem to jell. It's like bringing Jacqueline Courtney back to Another World in 1984 to so much fanfare...and then barely using her and dropping her from contract a year later.

Anyway, as you say, from Myers' POV, a check was a check!