Guiding Light discussion thread

• Members

Oh I agree, I hated really most of the characters brought on then, from Selena to the mob to Jessie to whatsherface Chele's frenemie, to Max, the dumb kid with no reason to be on the show. I hated how all the "kids," lived in the loft over "Millennium," (obviously a ploy to get the younger demo to watch a fantasy where young people have no adult interaction) and we had to spend Thanskgviing in that dumb club one year.

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A shame, because Patti D'Arbanville was a dynamo when given good material. Her appearance on an early L&O episode as a sweatshop owner whose way of dealing with uncooperative kids by way of a hitman (who she was also cheating on her husband with) was absolutely chilling. The most chilling was the way she never showed remorse, rolling her eyes and staring down Michael Moriarty's EADA Stone. I don't remember the episode name, but it was from the beginning of third season - shortly before Paul Sorvino left and Jerry Orbach came in. If you all get a chance to watch it, do so.

• 3 weeks later...