Y&R: Episodes discussion, week of September 21

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They already have. The Abbotts are now Newmans (Ashley, Abby), or cling to the Chancellors/have insecure Chancellor women revolve around them (Billy).

Colleen's death being more about Billy than about her mother tells me who the real future of this "family" is.

• Members

Silk Stalkings and QAF legend Chris Potter goes on a rampage, as Victor brings Marc Mergeron to town to make Ashley pay. Marc accidentally guts Abby, but Jill slips on a nail file and is brain dead, and Abby gets her organs. The role of Abby is then recast with Elizabeth Ashley.

• Members

The Abbot decimation started when John married Gloria and the family became all about the Fishers and its been downhill from there. Now John's dead, Colleen's dead, Ashley is completely defined by Victor, Abby's a lost cause and Traci's about to be out. Its really only Jack and Billy at this point

• Members

Nope, no mass suicide for the Abbotts..but I have been thinking the way things appear at the moment it would not be a bad idea to send care packages to the writers with enough paraphernalia for them to commit mass suicide in the near future!! :lol: But I do believe that there is going to be a shift in the Abbott dynamics...they are setting it up that way....it's a bit like bad chess LMAO!!

Archived