Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I almost added the episode in which Suzi dies, rather than this plane crash episode, as one of my regular viewers has been messaging me about it for at least a year. Likely, I will add that one in my next set of uploads, so if you are interested in seeing it, be on the lookout for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Some great news for SFT and 'Secret Storm' fans! John Cunningham (who was on SFT and Loving) will team up to play with Frances Sternhagen (Secret Storm) will perform 'Comic Miscommunications' at the Sterling Auditorium at the Osborn retirement home in Rye, NY on Thursday, Sept. 27 at 7:30pm. I hope to be able to go. I saw Frances Sternhagen at the Players' Club, earlier tgis year, at the US Postal Service's launch of the new Jose Ferrer Forever postage stamp. Cunningham also appeared in the Broadway musical '1776.' Being the history buff that I am, it is one of my favorites. I performed in a local theater production of '1776,' where I played Samuel Chase, delegate from Maryland. I was seen eating a chicken leg thrughout the play!

• Members

What was the difference between a executive story consultant and a head-writer?

Do you think Pam Long would have been a good fit for the show long-term? I know she only was there for the last six months of the show... did she make any noticeable changes to the show? I read somewhere that she had originally wanted to end the show with Jo and Stu getting married but utimately nixed it because the characters worked so well as friends.