Search For Tomorrow Discussion Thread

• Members

Those were some lovely episodes of SFT. Thanks for linking these!

Honestly the contrast between Maree Cheatham’s and Louise Shaffer’s portrayals of Stephanie are so stark. Cheatham plays Stephanie with such cunning yet still seeming human at the same time. From what I’ve seen of Shaffer’s Stephanie, she was just always way over the top with her portrayal, to the point where I sometimes cringe.

Always a pleasure to see young Lisa Peluso here. It would be amazing if there were any SFT episodes with her from 1977-82 that would emerge, so we could see just how much she progressed as she evolved into adulthood.

Lastly, who is this actress playing Suzy here? And how long was she on for?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

After Ted Adamson suddenly proposed (he needed money and Janet was wealthy) Janet wasn't sure she was ready to marry again, so she decided to take Danny to San Francisco to visit her son Gary and do some thinking. She never returned. This was mid 82 when Henderson was invaded by Warren, Kristin, Jenny, Keith etc.

• Members

Not being all too familiar with SFT’s history, I’m assuming the Janet being mentioned here is Liza’s mother? And from the surname, was she related to Stu in some way?

Also, what was Warren Carter’s backstory when he first came to Henderson?