AMC: Madison North is on contract

• Members

I noticed her in the contract credits today watching yesterday's show. I don't know how I feel about this. While people like Walt Willey are dropped (by the way, he's still there as of yesterday) and Jill Larson won't be upgraded again, we have this new girl on contract who doesn't seem to have won over many fans. I realize it could be a 13-week contract, but she definitely wasn't listed as under contract when she started in June. I feel like maybe they did this quickly so they could move her securely to LA if she wanted. Anyway, how does everyone feel about this?

And side note, can anyone confirm when she was first listed as contract in the closing credits? Maybe Andrea? Thanks guys :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But isn't the fact that she even has a 13-week cycle proof enough that she's signed some sort of contract? I'm not an expert on these types of things, so maybe I'm wrong. AMC's signed people to short-term contracts before though, including a buttload of people during the Michael Cambias trial.

• Members

OMG! I love it! YESSS! I hope people don't take my position in the contract/non-contract argument to mean that I WANT her to be contract! I can't stand this chick! Maybe it's just me, but I've had trouble with almost every Guiding Light actor that's come to ABC except for Rick Hearst and Vincent Irizarry! Laura Wright, Ricky Paull Goldin, MacBeth, this Gagshit woman... and we all know how I feel about...

KimZimmerEmmy2006L.jpg

Archived