B&B: Week of August 3rd

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good God...can't TIIC give Susan Flannery anything better to do than henpeck the Logans to death?? It's a friggin' ad campaign. Blahblahblah "you aren't Forrester Royalty". Steph sounds like an idiot harping on a campaign slogan like there was some kind of family honor at stake. Maybe if she'd spent half her energy giving Felicia and Thorne some balls (instead of focusing on Ridge) they could spearhead Forrester Royalty, run the company, and the dreaded Logans wouldn't be around. And spare me her pity party---the woman nearly handed the company that's her "children's legacy" over to Dollar Bill on a silver platter out of petty revenge.

Ugh...Taylor and her snotty remarks. I think Brooke had it right the other day---she's the fun one Ridge just can't help but want. If this campaign was built around her kids, her psycho-in-training son and her screwed up licentious daughter, it would be the BEST. THING. EVER.

• Members

OMG!!! That cougar clawed right through Jackie and there was no blood!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I guess I should be counting my blessings, but I have to ask. Where's Rick? It just seems odd that he's not around to react to Steffy's scheming, Stephanie kicking him out of the beach house for the Ridge/horse ... oops, I mean Taylor non-wedding and the Forrester Creations crisis.

• Members

Between Stephanie stepping on and ripping off Donna's dress and the cougar attacking Jackie, I was rolling watching B&B today. I really have to start watching regularly again. It is campy hilarity and I love it.

I also think that Whip's campaign will the much more successful than Forrester's.

Archived