B&B: Week of August 3rd

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love love love love loved the botched wedding, so campy. From the ridiculous get-ups to the sheer barfbag Tridge scenes, but mostly Brooke putting the pieces together and busting Steffy.

Whip should take care not to come off like too much of a creep.

More important than the question of who Ridge will choose is the question of WHO REALLY CARES ANYMORE

• Members

Love having Whip back on the canvas. RH is an amazing actor and adds lots of energy to his scenes. Loved him with LAD, but I still like her with with Owen best. I like B&B best when it's fun and campy. The actors seem to enjoy themselves more. This show seems to be picking up again.

• Members

If Ridge turns Brooke away, she'll go sleep with the town. If he turns Taylor away, is there any chance she'll get balls to the wall sloshed and drive her car off a steep incline and explode?

Hmm... which one would end this triangle for good? Or blow Brooke up for all I care, but I think some greater force is going to have to make up this man's mind :P OR have both women dump his ass because women shouldnt have to fawn over a man like this...

OR JUST KILL RIDGE **100% preferable, yet most unlikely choice**

Look at the options!

• Members

It is interesting, because I don't want to see a Nick-Brooke-Bridget redux. And I don't want to see Brooke in triangles with Katie-Bill or Donna-Eric or with Whip. I'm really liking Hearst in that Jackie M groove.

In short, I either want to see Brooke relationship free, or with a new man. I'd even tolerate Thorne, again.

• Members

Ridge should dump both women (and the horse) and stick with the true love who inhabits his mirror. Failing that, Stephanie.

Co-sign with Mark on Brooke's relationship options. Either focus on being alone for a while. Or give Whip a call.

• Members

Why does Brooke think her stuff is made of catnip. That Ridge can't resist. I hope he makes a fool of her. & I hope Taylor makes him work for it.

Second where does Throne & Felicia stands since Stephanie works at the other place.

Why is Jackie getting all the younger men. It seems Whip wants Jackie now. Or is he a spy for Booke.

• Members

I always think it's interesting when Taylor gets credit for taking off her rings and handing them back to Ridge... and then she goes home with him and plans to fight for him tooth and nail. Everything is about show with this character. There's less depth to her and any other BnB character and that's no easy feat on the part of the writers.

Archived