Y&R: Potpourri Thread 2

• Members

JT situation is way different then Lily. How long he pine after Mac? How long he dated Colleen before she left the first time. How long it took him to get with Mac after she came back.

With Lily everything is instant. The ink on her divorce paper wasn't dry yet when she started to make goo goo eyes at Cane. Then she jump right in the sack with Billy.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG. Just listening to that BuzzWorthy interview Victoria Rowell did made me cringe at the thought of what MAB might do to Dru. Rowell pretty much said "shame on Y&R" for destroying Devon like that, probably without even knowing it's that talentless writing team that did it. I don't know if I want her to come back to something that's written so badly.

I DO NOT SEE Victoria Rowell staying on the show if she ever manages to get a contract. She was sick just hearing how Lily's cancer story is just a plot mess created for Goddard, and how suddenly Olivia disappears while Lily NEEDS to have her family now that she has cancer.

This show sucks. It's starting to hurt me a little bit.

• Members

People, seriously, when she heard that there are absolutely no strong women on the show, she immediately called it a problem and said that she would never come to work only to recite lines. I do not see her listening to the crap that the writers are delivering. (And I think that the word "crap" is too mild to describe what is going on there)

Plus, I loved how she said that the only way to bring the viewers back is if TPTB swallow their ego.

Archived