ATWT---July Thread II

• Members

Just a below par show. I sure wish Jack would make up his mind. Does his he want romps with Janet or his family with Carly? The Geneva Swift fallout was just blah. I can see Vienna being upset but eh could care less if Henry or Vienna stay together. The same goes for DumboBrad and Saint Katie.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*snort* Dumbo Brad and Saint Katie... *soda exiting nose* Spot on, Rux! Spot on! And I wanted to strangle Katie the moment she started her "I didn't do it---Henry talked me into it, promise! What bullsh*t! Katie was completely jealous of Vienna stepping into her spot at Oakdale Now, and she just won't admit it.

I gotta say, I liked that Henry got to point out to Kim that she liked what Geneva had to say and used her to get ratings. I liked the Henry/V confrontation too. V was spot on calling Henry out for humiliating her. If it felt flat, I think it was because it was such a ludicrous situation in the first place.

Nearly threw up at the Jack/Janet crap. Seriously...Jack's depressed, and bingo, bango, bongo, they're in bed. Buy a clue, Janet!

It's freaky weird how much Cady and Maura look like each other from the back. At least when Cady's hair is straightened.

HATE CRAIG and his obnoxious excuses.

Loved that Jack got up in his face about it. Craig had no right to say anything to Sage.

And I'm impressed with how good a little actress Allie has become. I thought she did really well in her scenes with Craig and Ro.

• Members

I thought it was a good show today. It was actually quite a throwback to how Katie and Henry used to be: they'd team up, scheme, and all of it would eventually fall apart. Katie is STILL Katie and the writers should not make her into this saint because she's married. Sage, despite the circumstances, still just...gets on my nerves. I can already see her when she gets older, being some kind of snake-in-the-grass doing everything she can to get what she wants.

• Members

I don't know who's more annoying...crusading "I should have seen a change" Meg, emotionless Paul, "I don't give a damn" Dusty, or manipulative "please spend some time with me me me" boyfriend Luke.

UGH...how many days until Maura returns???? *sigh*

And there's "the Professor" again, wearing another matching scarf in Illinois--in summer. *eyeroll*

• Members

I have to say I loved emotionless Paul LOLOL!

Of course, because it was directed at Meg.

His 'eh, you can go and not come back' was just....the best thing I've heard in YEARS!

I know it probably won't last but for today my Paul was free!

• Members

I half paid attention to today's show. It wasn't bad. I am just sick of Meg. She needs to be backburned. The whole Paul is emotionless is just dumb. Dusty and his case....he can go to hell for all I care...LOL

Luke...he is to possessive of Noah. It's like look at me...MY Boyfriend..isnt he just wonderful...makes me want to puke.

Btw...the scarfs are actually the actors very own...LOL. He confirmed it in an interview....lol.

Who was at the party in the previews?? It looked like a lot of people. Looked the old days of Marland when he had special events with all of Oakdale at Kims place..etc...

• Members

No...no word on Maura's return date yet. But if she takes three months, she'd be back on set around Aug 15th. And back on screen hopefully by Oct. 15th.

October seems a long, LONG time away.

Archived