ATWT---July Thread II

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just don't like fussy guy hair. I don't like the way Paul's hair gets futz'd around with, I loathe Dusty's hair, and I even get annoyed with Jack's hair when it gets long and hairstyling goes to town on it. I don't buy for a moment that either Jack or Dusty would spend more than five seconds running a comb through their hair in the morning.

• Members

Oh, man...I was sooo happy to see Damian playing it cool and letting Dusty take the fall for it all! Priceless! It's too bad that it's for Meg (I get the feeling from today's show that she still has feelings for Paul), but who cares? Looks the manipulative side of Damian hasn't completely disappeared.

Barbara plays a good bitch. I love that look she gave Meg when Meg was called down to the police station and asked her if she purposely gets men to fight over her or if it just happens. :lol: Also thought her reaction to Paul having a microchip in his brain was funny.

Dusty just needs to go. I can't believe I liked his character once.

• Members

Ugh...Meg's now kvetching she should have noticed a difference in Paul. HELLO? It's the idea Paul has changed at all during Howarth's stint that's crazy...I'm going to love hearing exactly when Paul got this chip stuck in his head. He's been acting crazier than a bed bug forever. And yet, he was completely normal with Rosanna just a few weeks ago.

I'm just glad this Geneva thing is over.

• Members

Funny how all we all expect smackdowns from Pissy after one little nugget of "happy", huh? ;) Sure, he's pestering Rosanna...but I had hoped he'd end up flucking the discontented Janet. I like Rosanna, and like her sister, I wish she'd cut his balls off and skip away happily as he bled to death. :lol:

• Members

Henry is a selfish douche....I hope Vienna dumps his a-- and ends her friendship with Katie.

Damian, Damian, Damian-you're better than this. :( Thank God it looks like he's going back into Lily and Luke's orbits soon.

How many times have fans wanted it to be revealed that it was just some nightmare or something in the water when their favourite characters aren't so lovable anymore? Sure, it's Days campy, but I'm enjoying Paul's microchip storyline and Colleen Zenk-Pinter is definitely getting a chance to shine here.

• Members

Okay, Micro-chip Paul played by RH, you may exit stage right now. Let's bring back the cultured complexity of the character that we all know as Paul Ryan portrayed by Scott Holroyd.

:)

P.S. Kelly, trust me. You're going to squeal like a little schoolgirl. :D

Archived