OLTL: Discussion for the week June 22

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait to see what happens on Monday. I loved the cliffhanger on Friday with Cole down on one knee proposing to Starr and Todd walking in. I just hope that if there is a fight between Cole and Todd that Cole kicks Todd's ass this time. He certainly owes him in that department.

• Members

So am I. Away from Rex, Gigi has her backbone again and it's nice to see. I also liked the scenes between Viki and Marty. After Megan died they had become very close but that seems to have been forgotten until today. I was also disappointed with the Todd/Starr/Cole scenes. I thought there would have been more fireworks.

• Members

Gigi actually seems like a person when she's not around Rex. When she's around Rex, she's his girlfriend. Nothing else. Unfortunately, her constant need to proclaim how she has to win his back suggests they don't see anything in her future but Rex.

More of Todd smirking through scenes. I stopped believing he cared about Starr last year and this current story isn't changing my opinion.

• Members

I'm starting to like Sky and Gigi too.... But Stacy and Rex are just disgusting. The fact they showed Rex taking off Stacy's bra was just way too much. Gag me. I can not understand how anyone would want those two together. And this isn't coming from some huge Gigi and Rex fan...

I was STUNNED Todd gave Cole/Blair his blessing, but I still wonder if he has a hidden agenda, haha.

• Members

I really like Gigi and Sky together too. I loved the Tea and Blair scenes. I'm one of the few OLTL fans who likes Stacy. I think every soap needs their "bitch" character and she fits it great. Stacy and Rex are an okay couple. They look good together. Though I like Starr and Cole they're on to much, but I loved that Todd gave them his blessing.

• Members

I also like Schylur and Gigi together. She comes alive with him. I'm just not a big Rex fan. The scenes with him and Stacey really grossed me out because I just can't stand either one of them.

You know Todd is up to something! I wonder what it is. Is Cole really going to go off to jail?

• Members

What a boring episode. I actually flipped back and forth between One Life and ATWT...I'm confused as to how I'm supposed to feel about Destiny. I don't actually care that she's getting picked on, and the people picking on her just annoy me. The acting is sooo bad in this age group that I just don't want to watch at all.

Archived