OLTL: Discussion for the week June 22

• Members

I liked the idea of Matthew and Destiny from the start, very rare on daytime in terms of who the two chaarcters are. My main problem was Destiny's portrayer, but I've realized that when they have her away from the rest of the teens (Justin and Becca) she's tolerable. I gotta say though, she has a looonng time to improve for being so young, so I'm willing to give the girl a chance.

So far I'm liking the slow introduction of the Evans family overall, most notably Greg, and how they've been intertwined with some of the core families.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me too! I love the way Greg was mentioned for months before he actually showed up. It reminds me of the way Claire Labine introduced some of her important characters on Ryan's Hope. It builds anticipation and makes the audience curious about the newbie and when they'll show up.

• Members

I was totally on Todd's side today.  Blair does nothing but placate Starr on whatever she wants to do, and it's annoying.  Fine, he relented and signed off on Starr marrying Cole, but if I were him I'd boycott the ceremony. Let him have the final word by not giving her away.

• Members

I think Blair wouldn't have signed the papers if Todd hadn't signed them. Todd is responsible for Cole marrying Starr. If she does. Todd puts his own agenda before what is best for his kids, then he throws a fit when everything falls apart.

Archived