B&B: Week of June 1, 2009

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rocco was nothing more than a day-player red herring in the "who's bombing Rick's ass?" sweepstakes. I guess DumbBell took a break from killing off day-player pooches and gave us lame potential killers.

I'm sorry, while it might technically be a tie in to the ancient illegal immigrant story, I don't give Bell any credit for it. It was a lame story then, it's an even lamer motivation now.

I tell you what would kick my ass....if Bill's quest isn't really about Forrester at all. If he wants Donna for himself because she was the only woman ever to cut Daddy's balls off and one up him (a certain nude pix comes to mind) because Bill has mondo daddy issues....that would be an awesome use of history.

Oh...and how weird was it for "Bill" to reference "Lauren Fenmore" today? Considering his "dad" was her "dad" too? :lol:

• Members

I always remember the Claudia story as "Thorne divorces Macy by fax." Sad.

I hope they will at least show some flashbacks, as all those actors are still on the show, and this would give Thorne something to do.

• Members

Gosh...didn't they even kill off Neil Fenmore (Neil?) with a heart attack? Boy...that had to be a long time ago...one, I was still watching Y&R faithfully, and two, I swear he wrapped up his gig on YR before B&B started.

Isn't the actor's name Jim Storm?

• Members

I saw this preview at CBS' website for yesterday's show: 'Champagne, candles, roses, soft music and Bill Spencer…Will Donna stay true to her “honey bear”?'

Who gives a sh-t?

Owen is already talking about adoption with Jackie? Slow your roll playboy. Jackie is old and doesnt want to raise anymore kids. She's just looking to get laid

• Members

Don is awful. No offense, but I'd rather see him unemployed from acting, and a better actor in the role.

LMAO.

Because of you my children have doctors blah blah blah.

Eric: Just shut up and take the money.

Why must they do this with Stephanie? There is no love.

Cat is this what you meant about the rich white Forrester helping out the poor minorities, and how CRINGE WORTHY it is to watch?

Archived