B&B: Week of June 1, 2009

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Metrosexual? For what I've seen he's the biggest gay carricature B&B has ever had... The wardrobe, the beard, the "acting" - it's beyond laughable for two reasons: he's supposed to be a kick-ass business tycoon? Billy Jr. is supposed to sex up the Logan sisters? Owen/Clarke for sure, but any woman? Right now I don't buy Don Diamont on B&B at all. He's wasted air.

• Members

So sad but true. Brad Bell feels loyal to his Y&R/legacy actors... -_-

I should mention though that I see B&B in whole different light now. I've seen - for the like the first time in 3 years - some ATWT last week on Dutch TV (episodes from 2008? with Scott Bryce as Craig and the Nuke Nazi father-in-law drama) and it was so incredibly bad on all levels (even Martha Byrne was dull as dishwater :o ) that B&B can easily excel this. What a compliment, huh. ;)

• Members

My first instinct is that B&B will waste

. I felt the same way about Heather Tom. Yet they give her a major story to get that Emmy nomination and it worked. They may do the same with

because he is B&B's best shot to get a male Emmy nomination.

• Members

All the men on B&B give off some of that vibe. Well, more specifically, Ridge with his scarves and stuff...Rick with what some of you have called "jazz hands".

But it's moot. Bill, like every other man ever on B&B, is resolutely straight. So, it's sort of irrelevant how gay it comes across. 'Cause he'll be schtupping women exclusively on this show.

Archived