Y&R: Ashley Spoiler

• Members

I definitely won't let this situation make me angry or bitter with the show, but it would be much easier to live by that credo in MJ's case. Adam should be a legacy character. There was so much potential there. Maybe all isn't lost. MAB's interview indicated she really likes the character.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Remember...who SHOT Adam (if they must)...not who KILLED Adam! ;)

I feel Adam should be shot in the back of the head, blinded permanently, and then begin his slow path to redemption.

But man, I do wish we weren't on this path...as much as I'm enjoying the scenes. I'm such a contradiction....

• Members

Wow, some of you are far too quick to suggest that Adam will be killed off! NOT SO FAST! Even when all is said and done, Adam will likely have his (presumed) boyfriend Rafe (who's a LAWYER) coming to his defense. Assuming that Adam is not killed but will face criminal charges instead, sexy Rafe, who will soon have the hots for Adam, will get his lover off the hook. Surely you all don't think that Rafe is gonna let his boyfriend go down (no pun intended) that easily now do you?

• Members

There may have been a lot of hue and cry about Kevin and Gloria, but they are still around, presumably to cause more trouble in the future. Furthermore, I'm not suggesting that Adam won't pay (HARD), I just don't think that death will be his comeuppance.

• Members

I'm glad MAB didn't get rid of Zapato. The scenes where Victor was distraught over Sabrina and wouldn't let anyone in except Zapato were kind of touching. I'm a sucker for dogs.

I wonder when Ash is going to find out about all the ways Victor has betrayed her. I'm looking forward to that showdown.

Archived