ATWT: Former OLTL actor joins the show

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brian didn't, but that may be because they got a good response to him.

I don't think much of Forbes March as an actor (his best feature was usually his chest), but I like the idea of Noah learning from a gay professor, since his only real exposure to life as a gay man has been from Luke. If they aren't giving this story any type of sexual element then that opens up the door for something which is more about emotional issues, Noah changing and questioning things, Luke resenting this professor.

I don't know if they will do any of this but I hope they won't go the route of making him evil or having him sexually harass Noah or any of that.

• Members

Happy that FM found work again. A bit disappointed, though, because I wanted them to admit their mistake and do a 'Bobby-in-the-shower' type thing and bring Nash back to OLTL. But I guess that wasn't likely with Valentini and Carlivati still running the show. Much as I like FM, I'm not going to start watching another soap just to see him.

• Members

I loved this news when I read it... I cast Forbes March in a gay role on Beyond the Horizon, so I'll be able to live vicariously through ATWT. Hope I can survive the rest of the show just to see March.

Forbes March does have talent, IMO. I actually liked him better on OLTL. His Scott on AMC just came off as a airhead hunk, whereas Nash actually was smart, had a personality, etc... I got the feeling he responded better to a character that was written as having wit. Hopefully for a professor, Mason will be smart.

Archived