Y&R/B&B: Kay Alden Interview

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good Lord... Sylph, I like you better now that you've stopped making guest/troll-like appearences, and you are actually back at participating actively. :) [<-- and, no, I'm not smiling. It just means I'm not provoking you]

But, man... do you need to give MarkH a break! You're constantly attacking him about something. Okay, maybe 'attacking' is too strong. But you get what I mean. You know that you two live on different planets; now cope with it! :) :) :)

• Members

Yeah. :) There's a whole lotta cr*p in this thread. Which was to be expected. :lol:

Hotness... :lol: Stop annoying me and persecuting me; you're not the local policemen & expert on ethics & morality. Go and discuss Y&R and leave me alone. Mark has a tongue and fingers and can defend himself! :)

• Members

Sylph! :huh: I fully include you in my statement! Everything has become about-Alden-but-not-really-about-Alden-at-all. It's about sparring virtually with people. Folks, there is an off-topic section for that. Feel free to start up your own thread there in which to take out your frustrations on each other. You could call it The Whipping Room. bcowboy.gif

• Members

You're probably right. I apologize for annoying you, and I didn't mean to sound like the local police.

PS. I can't find the Sally Sussman-Morina interview. Was it deleted? Or did they move it on another forum?

• Members

Maybe she got upset when she read some of the follow-up posts?

I hope not. I'd feel bad if she thought we were mean. And I want FrenchFan to continue interviewing writers! The questions are always judicious.

• Members

Unless SSM has sent FrenchFan a cease-and-desist memo, I would PM him and ask for a private copy.

I really GAINED respect for SSM in that, mostly because of her candor. I thought it showed her in a good light. But perhaps she felt it was too candid, and perhaps it got broader distribution than she expected (e.g., WeLoveSoaps ran it...though I'll be few saw it, since the board crashed immediately thereafter).

Archived