The Beautiful Life: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really enjoyed this show!! Sara Paxton's character is great.. I can only guess what her secret is. Loved Chris/Raina together.

Mischa Barton..lol.. I never watched her on "The O.C." but her acting was pretty horrendous in the first episode. I do like Sonja's secret about the baby, I really thought she'd just end up being another air headed model with a drug problem.

I have high hopes for this show, I really enjoyed the pilot.

• Administrator

She's already my favorite character.

That scene with Chris in the chair and Raina helping him at the photoshoot was hot!! I'm already rooting for them.

I like the secret too and me made interested in Sonja.

It was a good pilot.

• Members

Watched the second episode right before Vampire Diaries. It was a great two hours of my life LOL

I love how full on these plots are already but the show still manages to be character driven. It keeps me very interested.

It was refreshing to see the Cole not have a romantic thing for Raina and I was surprised about the Sonia and Cole connection. The way the writers threw the viewers off about Cole in this episode was a nice twist.

• Members

Saw this coming sadly. I have yet to see the second episode, but the pilot was great. Oh well, opens up a time slot for me to record Modern Family/Cougar town. Doubt we'll ever see the unaired episodes on the CW.

And please don't mention Privileged! I was so bummed when that got canceled. :(

I actually thought this show was pretty good, had some potential. But combine that with the numbers on Wednesday (Glee, ABC's comedies, etc..), it really didn't stand a chance.

• Members

My problem with this show was that it just wasn't offering anything new. Most of the stuff they were doing has already been seen a thousand times before, especially on the CW. The poor casting choices(sans Paxton, the hot British chick with the five head, and the Cole dude) didn't help IMO. I wish Mike Kelley & Co had stuck to the original, and as much as I hate to use this word, edgier pilot script.

Oh, and I hope Dawn O has learned her lesson; that you can only have so many shows about pretty young people.

Archived