AMC: Wednesday, May 20, 2009

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Misty just lets Tad put his tongue down her throat..... I am surprised she just didn't rip his gown off right there and start doing the nasty.

The end when Adam realized Stuart was the one :(:(:(

Colby: Yeah, we thought it was my dad.... but it turned out to Uncle Stuart. *shrugs shoulders* Oops, my bad.

Like wtf?

• Members

Jesse and Erica need to have a meeting on kissing Zach's ass.

You don't make stupid mistakes, Zach, only people who are not named Zach make stupid mistakes. You make the smartest mistakes ever.

Zach you're the bravest killer ever, you'd look a man in the eye - or straight in the doodle on his head that you drawed - to kill him. People who aren't Zach are far less brave and manly. They're chickens, pathetic!

Pftt, lol.

• Members

That was my favorite Phoebe wig, she looked so pretty. (tear)

I remember a great scene from the early/mid '90s with Erica, Brooke, Phoebe, Enid, Marian, Tad, Palmer, Adam... basically all of the rich characters at the time having a lunchtime meeting at The Valley Inn, something for charity, but it was the Pine Valley that I always loved to imagine. They gave us a fresh dose of that with Mary Smythe, give us more... something as simple as Juanita Ramsey's grandchild as a new character.

Wow, the end of the show today with Adam grabbing his heart attack arm over Stuart, that took my breath away. I am beyond sad about Stuart. We deserved at least two uninterupted months of him before we had to say goodbye.

• Members

Who wrote today? Because I don't know who sucks worst, the scriptwriter or Brianne. Those scenes between Colby and Misty were PAINFUL and made me wish somebody had shot Colby instead.

WHAT A BRAT!

:lol: Loves it! I can't wait to get season 3 on DVD; hopefully it comes out.

• Members

Genius . :lol:

sometimes I think the sole purpose of Stuart being killed off was to allow everyone to spout about Zach`s bravery and infallibility .

Do you think he`ll get to do the " It is a far better thing that I do .........." speech as they cart him off to jail ? Does Pratt know his Dickens?

Any reason why he wants to be in prison for as long as possible ? Wouldn`t seeing "muh boy" sooner be a good thing?

• Members

It was atrocious.

During these last five episodes of Who Killed Adam? I've been giggling at the whole inane camp that's been washed over this storyline. But, I have to say that I simply couldn't stop weeping after the Scott/Stuart scene in the morgue. According to my cable box, the scene ended at 1:47pm and I was still wiping my eyes by 1:50pm. I was literally asking myself WHY AM I STILL WEEPING OVER THIS?! But Jay Leno did a wonderful job. Absolutely wonderful job! I believed... I mean believed this actor has been Scott for the last 14 years, rather than the 4th adult recast since 1995. He only had, what, three scenes with Stuart, and yet he sold it.

I do enjoy the fact that everyone is grieving Stuart's death. It's incredible, David Canary's talent, that I as a viewer can distinguish one character from another. He made Stuart such a marvelous character that now I understand why all the "grief" was saved for this revelation. I love Adam, and was a little pissed that no one cared about the fact he was murdered... but I'm glad everyone's grief was saved for the real victim... Stuart.

Oh, and Tad was horrid today. Of all the characters that have been in comas this past year, it's a shame that Tad couldn't be one of them. Noooooo! We had to hear annoying joke after joke after joke after joke... and none of them were funny. I was like "Yay! Tad got shot in the head! He'll be out of commission for a few weeks!" But, nope! They replaced his annoying self-righteous factor with his annoying not-funny jokes factor.

I love you! LOL! I mean, really. I was thinking all of the same things this afternoon. (I would've posted right after the episode ended since I did do as I said and watched live, but Oxygen's Living Single marathon snagged me away) She didn't even act "shocked" or "surprised" that Tad wanted to slob her slutty ass down. She was just like "oooh! Tongue! I've been without one in my mouth the last 5 hours!"

Again, David Canary is wonderful. The only reason I'm upset that Stuart died is due to the fact that we won't see DC do one of my favorite things -- play Stuart pretending to be Adam. He did some of his best work with the Adam/Stuart characters during 1999's Panic Room storyline, where he played Adam pretending to be Stuart pretending to be Adam. DC lives here in Connecticut and has been on a local talk show as a guest host a few times, and he's incredibly humble -- and totally different from Adam and Stuart which is amazing to me. So, to me, I see that he's able to see Adam and Stuart as their own characters and I think he believes in them 100% because this echos back to when Adam thought Stuart had died back in '99. He played that pain the same way.

Colby disappointed me. Royally. I love the character but DESPISE this actress in the role. "Oh. You found these empty pill bottles in the attic? :mellow: Hmm. I guess that's where my Dad was hiding when my Uncle Stuart was shot to death. :mellow: Anybody for Taco Bell? I'm hungry."

Also, even though I think Liza Lunar is far from Liza Colby, I have to say that I felt sorry for Jamie Lunar... simply because she clearly was TRYING. Moncrief was just :mellow: throughout that whole dramatic scene of seeing Liza for the first time in years. Lunar, for all her miscasting issues, was giving it all... I saw her efforts in trying to acknowledge Liza and Colby's relationship. I saw her efforts in trying to convey her immediate grief after finding out Stuart was killed and worrying about Marian. Moncrief was just "I'm so glad I memorized my lines. I'll spit them out and then get out of here."

Archived