AMC: Tuesday, May 19, 2009

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

REeally? well it was an awfully unflattering angle but I think he's fine--of course I kinda like when soaps have a FEW people who look like they'd look in the "real world"

Liekd the episode I even don't midn the spit screens--nothing major but...

BUT WHERE ARE RUTH AND JOE??!?!? do they knwo Tad's in THEIR hospital?

• Members

I thought it was better than Monday's episode but not as good as last Friday's.

I loved the twist with Annie having Adam. My only qualm is if Adam is alive, then how did Stuart remember all those death threats and why did he think that he deserved to be shot?

I agree with Eric about Tad (and I don't mind the split screens, either). I miss regular-looking people on my soaps like Nick Davis & Benny Sago. It is jarring that Joe & Ruth haven't shown up to visit Tad yet.

• Members

I liked JR knowing instantly that the corpse was not Adam. It was a realistic moment that we never get from soaps. For Adam's son not to recognize him is ridiculous. The end of the episode was a good cliffhanger. I'll be watching today.

• Members

It's like, first of all, which one is which? Second of all, HOW? Third of all, WHY?!

This alleged "hack" has earned his pass from me to make it through summer... because I'm definitely going to be watching the Wednesday episode live!

• Members

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Andy. There's a difference between looking real and looking... well... unfit. James Kiberd wasn't a muscle bound man, but he was fit. MEK's been looking sloppy.

We gotta wait until it's in the budget. Come on, guys! I thought we knew this by now! ABC's pinching pennies harder than a nipple during foreplay.

• Members

Really? aybe I'm too forgiving--he looks fine to me (and certainly not "sloppy" like Bo on OLTL--love Bo so don't anyone get mad at me) and natural. And that bed scene was an awful angle--I'll re-evaluate next time I see him upright (I am sick of him wearing the sports jackets to cover up i assume).

Archived