Y&R: "Please get lost and go forever, dreadful sorry Clementine..."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Ashley Bashioum, the original Mac.

If they can keep some of the others that are bad and if not worse then they can keep Clementine and IF Ford were to be fired then it would only accentuate why these other actresses are keeping their jobs. Yes, I'm talking about Marcille and Sursok!

• Members

Eh, CF is alright as St. Mac, the elder. She and Bashioum could be twins in their boring acting styles.

Y&R cannot fire CF. She just came out. It would look like they fired her because she is a lesbian.

• Members

I don't mind her. Unlike blank Ashley Bashioum, there is something I like about Clementine. Can't put my finger on it, but I do.

Yeah, she's no Melody Thomas Scott. She's only been on a couple of times, though. I can think of at least three actresses who should leave before she does.

• Members

I'm not saying she's Meryl Streep. But Melody *is* Nikki. Snobby, supercilious, gossipy, but also vulnerable, maternal and in thrall to her very own Pygmallion. MTS plays all the beats (good and bad) to this character and does it perfectly.

• Members

Not to mention Christel Like, OMG! Wook at dat cute widdle doggy woggy! Khalil.

I love Adrianne Leon and think she should be back on Y&R, pronto, with a big-ass apology from the PTB in hand. But I also think Tammin could deliver -- if she had the material.

Archived