Y&R: "Please get lost and go forever, dreadful sorry Clementine..."

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is just terrible, but I doubt they'll get rid of her. Clearly they have plans for Mac and unless Ashley Bashioum could return, why risk another recast? If Tammin Sursok didn't go anywhere, then you know Clemmy is here to stay. It's a shame.

• Members

Bland, lifeless..... its just hard to watch really. No emotion on her face hardly. I am not sure if that is what they were going for? She makes Rachel Kimsey look awesome.... who was also horribly miscast.

• Members

I'm still not sure why Mac was needed on the canvas, especially right now. Billy already had enough story, all her presence does is put a big neon sign over what an inconsistent characterization he has now.

• Members

Mac can have story without being involved with Billy. That's part of the reason why I'm glad

is coming back soon. IDK how much good it would do since it's only short-term, but I'm willing to see. I finally get to watch everyday now that university is out, so I'm hoping CF can improve...but idk...she's just boring.

• Members

I wish the writers would remember that. The Mac/Billy redux is a totally bad idea, and I hate that they keep forcing it.

I also can't help but think with the constant choices we see being made, that it's not something coming from Y&R (the one note yelling of Eden when she first came on--director choices, not actor choices. I liked CF in L Word and know she's got potential for a LOT more--which makes me think this is is a choice of Y&R.

And yea, as long as some others have hung on, I don't want CF going anywhere.

• Members

I think they view Mac and Billy as some use of history, and as an extension of Billy, as many of the women at the moment are just offshoots of the male characters. There's potential for Mac in other stories, if they try.

• Members

It's not necessarily about being a bad actress (maybe she is I don't know I havn't seen her anywhere else), but while I love that she internalizes most of Mac's intense emotions she also has to learn where the character sparks and spark thoose characteristics and moments up as fully necessary. She's not doing that, her scene with Billy today was bad and awkward I'm sorry to say. No director could have wanted that, that was more of the best they could get and keep it moving

• Members

She needs to be put in scene with guys that aren't Billy right now. They aren't working.

& I don't care what the Chloe haters say. I'm talking to ya'll Lamers who can get over that Chloe broke up your boring couple for a couple of months. Which to me they wasn't broken up because they still was bumping into each other & longing for one other.

• Members

I don't dislike her I'm remembering the original Mac not the 2.0 version she was somewhat "stoic"

and dramatically I can deal with this kind of character. I know people like this...

She "reminds" me more of her...I need to see some vintage clips of the original Mackenzie.

I was younger then so my perception is that of that time so I'd like to see her now...

I just want to give her more time to settle into the role

I think acting off Billy, and some of the stellar actors on the canvas will benefit her...I just

don't want to rush to judgement and be supportive and not boo her off the stage

...not saying that you don't have a legit

issue...I just want to give her more time. I like the actress (and her mom).

I do like them bringing Mac back though, I like how it shakes things up

storywise Billy is not in love with Chloe so Mac coming back only accentuates this for me...

Archived