AMC: Thursday, May 14, 2009

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vanessa!!! :( How I miss her. Those scenes used to be on youtube, but I haven't seen them for a while now. I loved when Vanessa was cutting up the town. She called Opal Plamer's Possum Queen :lol:

• Members

I'm happy AMC got all those nominations, but the cast is way more deserving for this year of material than they were for the 2008 material, at least IMO. Not a complaint, just an observation.

I was so f*ckin bored with the Ian scenes today (redundant murder pact talk)....then out of nowhere, boom! Even knowing what happens, totally got into the drama of the moment.

I love Adam and I don't want him dead ever BUT I kind of felt why everyone would be after him today. That A3 thing with David was so cold. David's dialouge (and I give VI the Star of the Week award, beautiful work) kind of pressed in why Krystal would want Adam dead - he had her running in those circles of self-destruction. I don't condone murder pacts, but I sort of felt the heat of the moment thing there at the end with Zach and Kendall. JR, meh, no matter what - I don't know if I could buy that.

I loved Marissa's talk to Krystal about what she got from her parents, because it was so the opposite of what Babe got - that hit home. Loved David doing what's best for his daughter and telling her to go. That was well written.

Archived