Y&R Episode Counts

dm.

• Members

I don't get why someone should be slammed if a favorite is not getting story. I am no fan of Tammin or Colleen, but I can respect and sympathize with those who want to see more of a favorite. Look at Tracey Bregman. She gets even less story and airtime than Tammin so should we celebrate her being neglected as a character? Am I sad because I hope to see more of her because she is a favorite?

Sometimes on this board, it feels like you are risking ridicule if you show that you are fans of certain characters or families that are deemed as not worthy. I love most of the Baldwin-Fishers, but don't bother posting much about them because I know the response I will get. There are many witty and interesting posters here, but it can be clique and not always hospitable. In the end, we are posting about television. This should be fun.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And what exactly did I post that warranted a rolling eyes comment towards me from y&r_fan, who has a long history of pulling that sort of behavior? All I made was an ironic post about an actresses that was said to be having a major storyline back in February, and it has yet to come.

If you have your favourites then fine, no one is stopping you from proclaiming that. Certain opinions are always going to be in the minority on a certain board, it's not unexpected behaviour. I'm sure your opinion is in the majority at other boards and you feel more "hospitable" there. But no one is stopping you from posting here.

• Members

I am not saying people are stopping me from posting here and you are right I tend to post more in other places but do enjoy reading the comments here. I guess my point was that just because an actor or actress is not getting as much airtime as other characters doesn't mean they are less worthy. They just happen to not be a favorite of the writers. And I understand the frustration of wanting to see more of a favorite. Tammin isn't the only one in that boat. So are Tracey, Doug Davidson, Thad, Amelia, Kristoff, etc. Some are better actors than others, but they all have been neglected by the writers.

Obviously you two have a history, so I probably read too much into things.

• Members

Uh... OK.

I can't believe Rafe Torres is Yani Gellman. I thought he was Jewish but found he's Canadian/Australian and lived in Spain a few years.

To top it all off, he was an Italian singer on The Lizzie McGuire Show! LOLz!!!

Why Y&R rarely finds Latino actors is really quite a shame.

• Members

There is nothing wrong with wanting your favorites to have more screen time but not everyone wants the same actors to have more time on screen. What is not cool though, is when someone disagrees with you, don't keep trying to change their minds. That's absurd.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived