Acting Police: Soaps’ worst actors

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA about Jake Silbermann! He's horrible.

Oh boy - I bet they're not taking this kindly over at Van's board. But then again, they can never accept the truth. They'll ban Nelson. lol. Jake is horrible and that's a fact. Van isn't much better.

• Members

Crystal Hunt is fun. Nelson should just stick to his precious melodramatic Y&R ravings and not publicly humiliate actors. Yeah, I agree with many of his choices, but its pretty low and tabloidish.

And Vail is fine- the role is written thanklessly, and she appears too young to portray an assistant da.

• Members

I enjoy Val, but I very much agree she is rather young looking to realistically portray an Assistant District Attorney. But her lack of experience makes up on how many cases of hers were a bust. Also, with her connection to Paul, I guess it made more sense to have her as the ADA to keep that tie to Genoa City.

• Members

I sort of disagree about Crystal Hunt, I don't care for the character of Stacy Morasco, but she has done well portraying the character in her time on the show.

Ronn Moss has his good acting moments at times, he's not bad all the time.

I also think Jacqueline McInnes Wood is actually quite good.

• Members

just 95% of the time. I had to laugh at him being the only vet on this list among a bunch of young stars

IA on JMW. I dont think she deserves to be on this list. The material for her thisyear has been absolutely horrible but she was quite good with what she was given last year

I also disagree with Bloom. Ive never had any issue with her

• Members

I don't think Crystal Hunt is bad either. I liked her when she played Lizzie Spaulding on Guiding Light

Ronn Moss I've never, ever liked. It's funny he's the only vet on that list. As for JMW, I think she is only as good as the material she is given. With that being said, her entire storyline is completely dreadful!

• Members

just wait till we get the DC "hair model" list too, since they all seem to share the list.

Pretty much par for the course Nelson. There's been some much bigger offenders, but he gets so wrapped up in just being Nelson that those get missed.

• Members

The worst acting I have EVER seen. And I mean at least in my 23 or so years of soap viewing, was Ronn Moss's and McInneses's "performances" after Steffi's death.

McCinnes sp? on the roof was a HOWLER. AN ABSOLUTE COMEDIC MOMENT!!!!

And Ronn is the worst actor in theatre, television, film, high school plays, dinner theatre, commercials, and every other medium that ever was or will be.

They are all pretty tight, all the same stories, all the same critical consensus. I am awaiting their turning on OLTL, as Nelson and Ron have officially broke up again..

• Members

It's incredibly annoying how smug they come off at DC, they make their opinions sound like fact and often tend to belittle people who like/enjoy something they might not like/enjoy.

Don't get me wrong, I think DC is a great resource for soap news and happenings, but their opinion pieces are sometimes laughable.

Archived