Acting Police: Soaps’ worst actors

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ah, that was not in the podcast so I guess that's why I didn't see it...

Well, ever since she joined the show up to 2009 she always had short scenes; it was always mentioned in some way, I can't believe you don't remember.

• Members

Eric Braeden rules! I love how his (and Victor's) take-no-s--- 'tude and also how he (and Victor) speak what's on their mind. I bet Eric gets a huge laugh whenever he wraps up a scene with Colleen/Heather trying to be all confrontational towards Victor. I know I do.

Totally unrelated, but I wonder if Bill Bell named Eric Forrester after Eric Braeden?

• Members

In the hands of a better actress, Amanda, given that she is the daughter of two idiosyncratic legacy characters, could've been a lead and really interesting character, but Chrishelle is just laughable. I mean, the poor girl does try...You have to give her props for that. Her lack of talent is really evident when she's in scenes with pros like RPG and VI. These guys might as well be talking to the wallpaper. If Frons was ever right about anything, he was right when he said that Chrishelle is not a lead actress. Although why he, McT & JHC didn't cast a better actress in the first place is a whole other story! I think Alicia Minshew sucks too, which I know is not a popular opinion. How anyone could think she is lead actress (I mean on the show, not the Emmy categories) material is anyone's guess. One of the show's biggest flaws for the past few years has been having her and a bunch of other no-talent actors front and center.

• Members

Get a better actress as Amanda and I might even be interested in her keeping the baby and fighting over it with David for years to come. As it is now, all I want is for him to get the baby away from her because I can't stand the thought of Amanda being more of a child than the child is!

• Members

Hearing her "out at Prohibition until 5am" voice makes me itch for the FF button. The idea that she's "too talented" for AMC and primed for Primetime where her talents will be properly appreciated astounds me. Cornelius Smith and Daniel Kennedy, maybe. Not sure about Stause.

Archived